Kelvin shares his insights on regional markets and shares his views on:-
- The sea of red across Asian markets prompted by rising US treasury yield overnight and inflation fears
- The Tech stock selloff and possible sector rotation into cyclical and laggards, as seen by the SGX bucking the trend with stocks as DBS Bank being up significantly
- China’s unveiling of its new 5-year economic plan tomorrow and what markets are expecting.
- Key events to watch out for in the next 48 hours
- Powell’s speech and Non-farm payroll date and implications
Guest: Kelvin Wong, Market Strategist at CMC Markets Presenter: Brian Fernandez