The highlighted words in red are links to the news article.
July 19, 2021 (last updated at 8.20 am)
- OPEC and its allies strike deal to inject more oil into the recovering global economy.
- Asian stocks set to dip amid concerns about elevated inflation and the impact of the delta Covid-19 variant.
- China signals end to US$2 trillion US stock listing juggernaut.
- What to know this week: Netflix earnings, housing data.
- Five best Chinese stocks to buy and watch out now.
- British supermarkets may shift supply chain to EU if Northern Ireland trade not addressed.
- Japan Inc hit by two major corporate governance scandals.
- Flush with unicorns, India’s technology moment arrives, but not without concerns.
- Facebook refutes claims that it is “killing people” by allowing misinformation about coronavirus vaccines to proliferate.
- Indonesia-based fintech platform Oy! raises US$45 million Series A funding round led by Softbank Ventures Asia.
- Ethereum co-founder quits crypto over safety concerns.