TZ APAC is the Asia adoption entity of the Tezos ecosystem based in Singapore, and supported by the Tezos Foundation.
Tezos is an open-source platform that addresses key barriers facing blockchain adoption for assets and applications backed by a global community of validators, researchers, and builders.
Katherine Ng, Head of APAC Marketing and Operations at TZ APAC, breaks it down to make it easier to understand what blockchain and its applications means without all the jargon.
She also explains;
- what TZ APAC does and their business model
- blockchain technology and its applications and use cases
- the blockchain ecosystem in Asia
- creator side of blockchain with NFTs
- DeFi, short for decentralised finance
- CBDCs (central bank digital currency)
- where corporations can start making investments in blockchain technology, beyond investments in cryptocurrencies
Guest: Katherine Ng, Head of APAC Marketing and Operations at TZ APAC
Host: Brian Fernandez