Branded collaborates with organisations to design, develop, and market integrated online and offline multimedia platforms. All That Matters, Asia’s premier conference and connections hub for the entertainment, sports, and music industries, the Music Matters Live festival, and It’s A Girl Thing, an empowerment platform and touring festival for young women, are among the company’s award-winning owned-and-operated platforms.
We speak to Jasper Donat, CEO and Co-founder of Branded about the music industry and discuss some of the key trends being shaped by technology.
Jasper brings insights into how he started the business and the catalyst behind it all.
He also talks about:
- How the pandemic has impacted the live events and music business
- The convergence of media, gaming, sports, digital, and entertainment
- How the consumption and production of music has changed particularly in Asia
- What is the current state of the Asian music industry and the ecosystem around it
- The return of interactive events when countries go back to normal and how the future of business-to-business and business-to-consumer events will look like
- Championing the growth of music talent in Asia, and why Branded has partnered with YouTube and Believe to drive music education in Asia
Guest: Jasper Donat, CEO and Co-founder of Branded
Host: Brian Fernandez
Check out more technology conversations here.