Freshworks is a software-as-a-service platform that enables businesses to deliver customer assistance quickly, easily and affordably. Unlike legacy software, Freshworks develops software to be user-friendly, simple for IT, customer care, sales, marketing, and HR to accomplish their jobs and please their consumers.
They have cross US$200 million in annual recurring revenue, and features as the only ‘Visionary’ company in Gartner’s MQ for CRM Customer Engagement Center and rises to #16 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list.
In our conversation with Anand Venkatraman, Vice President & General Manager, APAC, India & MEA of Freshworks, he gives an overview of Freshworks and talks about:
- The key customers who use Freshworks products
- What differentiates them to competitors like Zendesk, Zoho and Hubspot
- The biggest markets in ASEAN, and the growth in the region
- How the pandemic has impacted the business and the changes made to fuel the growth
- The common challenges face by business owners in term of tech support and how Freshworks’ tools and solutions help maintain service levels and meet customers expectations
- The issues of legacy software in terms of customer experience
- The areas customer service leaders should focus their investment in 2021 given that working from home and remote support processes may be the normal moving forward
Finally, Anand shares his views on some of the key opportunities and challenges going forward.
Guest: Anand Venkatraman, Vice President & General Manager, APAC, India & MEA at Freshworks
Host: Brian Fernandez
For more enterprise technology conversations, click here.